Retail Shelfies Expose the Best of Influencer Marketing on Instagram
Your product has finally hit the shelves of Target, Walmart, CVS or other retailers. After months spent in development, packaging and buyer meetings, you’re faced with the biggest challenge yet; driving consumers to stores to buy your product. Meet BSM Media’s Social Spotters, a diverse network of social influencers who seek out a brand’s product on the shelf and post a selfie with the product on Instagram, ultimately creating the “Retail Shelfie.” BSM Media’s Social Spotters network is made up of moms, dads, Millennials, and Gen Z influencers!
“Retail Shelfies” are successful for many reasons:
- Brands engage with top Instagrammers AND promote the retail locations that carry the product
- Social Spotters programs can be customized to geographic markets across the U.S.
- Brands can select influencers by demographic profile
- Social Spotters programs can be targeted to a specific retailer or retailers
- Brands also see how their product is displayed on store shelves.
BSM Media has launched dozens of Social Spotter campaigns over recent months producing exceptional results for brands representing everything from toys to foods to electronics. A typical campaign can produce more than 500,000 social media impressions on Instagram and other social media platforms.