Say two words to any mom of a 4-15 year ol girl, “Miley Cyrus” or “Hannah Montana” and you are certain to evoke some type of response. In most cases, it will be positive. “Oh, my daughter loves her” to “Her music is so affirming.” But what makes Miley Cyrus so appealing to mothers? The secret lies in the core values and key motivators of mothers. Disney has produced a marketing to moms initative that is so strong it exceeds American Girl and Build A Bear Workshop, two brands built…
“Help! I’m getting pressure from my manager and executive team to tap mom influencers.” It’s a cry that I hear everyday from even the most experienced marketers. Cultivating relationships with the millions of mom bloggers out there could take years yet you have sales goals this month. So where do you begin? The first thing to do is to stop long enough to determine who is your target market? Is it Gen X moms with new babies or boomers with teens? Knowing how you need to deliver to your message…
- 5 Mistakes Marketers Will Make With Mom Influencers at Toy Fair 2019
- 15 Tips to Assure Marketing Success with Mom Influencers during Toy Fair
- 8 Ways that Gen Z Moms Differ from Millennial Moms
- Is your company ready for the Gen Z Mom?
- 6 Marketing to Moms Tactics Often Overlooked by Marketers to Drive Sales This Holiday Season
Sign-up for our Marketing to Moms newsletter for updated insights and opportunities: