Building Relationships Through Advocacy Program
Ambassador Communities & Advocacy Programs
When Children’s Claritin, a popular children’s allergy medicine brand, wanted to provide support to moms of allergy sufferers, BSM Media created an interactive platform via a private Facebook group where moms shared suggestions, stories and tips related to managing their children’s allergies. Members are provided with a tool kit from the brand, which includes product samples and branded items to share with their offline friends and peers. Group members are also invited to participate in online and offline events that align with key allergy seasons. In the first quarter of our program with Children’s Claritin.
- More than 100+ postings per month in the private Facebook group
- 650,000+ online impressions from Facebook and blog posts
- 70% say they talk to other parents about allergies at least once a week since joining the brand’s Mom Crew
- 72% say they are more loyal to the brand from having been a part of the Mom Crew
- 85% have purchased the brand’s product since being a part of the Crew